Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Delux Garden Tools --- Back-Saving Tractor Scoot
1. 360 swivel seat with improved height adjustment
2. 3-position extending handle
3.400lb weight capacity
4. With tool tray and storage bin
5. Steerable front wheels
6. Pneumatic tires
- Go easy on your back and knees
- Accessory tray and basket mount easily under and behind the seat;
- Great to hold tools, seeds and gloves
- Pneumatic tires roll smoothly for a stable ride
- Seat swivels a full 360 degrees and is height adjustable
Our back-saving Tractor Scoot lets you work from a seated position virtually anywhere in your yard or garden. Thanks to your input, we’ve made this customer favorite even more comfortable and easier to use. First, we added a longer handle so you can pull the Scoot behind you like a wagon. When retracted, the handle now serves as a sturdy handhold.
We also lowered the swiveling, tractor-style seat by 3-1/2" to give you better access when planting and harvesting. It now adjusts from 16" to 19" high, to suit you and the task at hand. Hefty, pneumatic tires still ensure a smooth, stable ride.
* The above recommended garden tool: Delux Garden Tools --- Back-Saving Tractor Scoot is just advertising for sale online and supplied by Gardener's Supply (a company in business to spread the joys and rewards of gardening), if you interested in this Delux Garden Tools --- Back-Saving Tractor Scoot and want more shopping details about it, you may contact the mentioned garden tools supplier freely.
** Original address of this garden tools post: Garden Tools World